EdgeFX STEM Kits are based on electronic building blocks, designed for easy use and to feed the curiosity of young minds.
Each Block has a defined function. Blocks are in different colors and have Block IDs and polarities on them so that you can easily identify and properly mount them on the base. Blocks are grouped into four different categories like Power, Input, Output and Accessories which are color-coded by function.
EdgeFX STEM Kits come with complete documentation including Assembly Procedure and Trouble shooting and extensive project documentation with physical diagrams, project image and circuit diagram with explanation. The projects include real time examples with fun-filled activities and experiments, to kindle your curiosity. These kits are also mapped to the curriculum.
- Power Supply
- Basic Components: Resistors, Diodes
- Inputs: Push Button Switch
- Outputs: RGB LED, Buzzer
- Wires and Connectors
- Breadboards for easy circuit building and troubleshooting
- Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Polarity in circuits
- Sound, Light and Mechanical energy
- Building an Arduino project in 10 simple steps with Arduino sketches and hardware
- Learning to use IDE for Arduino
- Experiments to enhance programming skills
- Step 1-5: Connect Arduino and Generate Red,Green,Blue flashing light with unique sound
- Steps 6-8:Generate secondary colors Yellow, Magenta and Cyan with the sum of any 2 primary colors
- Step9:To generate White light with the sum of 3 primary colors
- Step10:To generate a rainbow of colors each with a unique buzzer sound.
What You’ll Get
- Powering the Arduino Nano
- To demonstrate the Push Button Switch, Buzzer and generate sound with Arduino sketch.
- To generate Red flashing light.
- To generate Green flashing light
- To generate Blue flashing light.
- To generate the secondary color Yellow with the sum of two primary colors Red and Green.
- To generate the secondary color Magenta with the sum of two primary colors Red and Blue.
- To generate the secondary color Cyan with the sum of two primary colors Green and Blue.
- To generate White light with the sum of three primary colors Red, Green and Blue.
- To generate the final output. i.e.To generate a rainbow of colors, each with a unique Buzzer Sound.
Building Blocks & Accessories
Extensive guide with Step-by-step instructions for each and every project including Physical Diagram, Circuit diagram and Project Image enabling easy project building to understanding the logic with fun-filled activities and experiments.
Exhaustive Audio-visual support for ease of use and enhanced learning of the concepts to drive innovation
Grades 8 – 12