All our parts are tested and free from defects. If defects arise, we will at our option, repair or replace the products purchased. Our liability under this warranty is subject to us being satisfied that the material is faulty due to poor quality material or workmanship. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by incorrectly connecting or improper use of the material. Furthermore, we will not be liable for any damage to third party or attached equipment to which these products are used.
Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, the conditions as set out below apply to each and every transaction for the sale of goods and materials and/or design services by Edgefx to a purchaser of Goods and/or Services.
These conditions shall apply to all orders placed with Edgefx by the purchaser. Acceptance by Edgefx of any order is conditional upon acceptance by the Purchaser of these conditions which shall override all other terms and conditions inconsistent herewith, whether expressed, implied or otherwise including terms, conditions or stipulations contained in the Purchaser’s purchase order or other form of writing or otherwise stipulated by the Purchaser and with are at variance with or additional to these conditions. The same shall not be binding upon Edgefx unless specifically accepted and signed by Edgefx.
- Risk of loss due to damage or destruction of Edgefx’s Products shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser after delivery to the carrier for shipment. Edgefx will select the shipper unless Purchaser requests a reasonable alternative. All orders are subject to acceptance by Edgefx.
- Purchaser shall not, at any time, directly or indirectly, use any intellectual Property of Edgefx, or engage or attempt to engage or assist any other Person to use any intellectual Property of Edgefx. Purchaser specifically undertakes and agrees that Purchaser shall not (and shall ensure that its Affiliates do not), “reverse engineer”, adapt, or modify the Products, the Spares or any parts thereof or their components, or make any attempts to do so whether for its own benefit or that of any third party, or assist any third party in doing the same, and hereby expressly waives any rights that it may have under applicable law in this regard.
- It is agreed and understood that all right, title and interest in and to the Trademarks are and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Edgefx.
- Purchaser agrees to protect Edgefx and hold Edgefx harmless from any loss or claim arising out of the negligence of Purchaser in the installation, use of Edgefx’s Products.
- “Confidential Information” as used in this shall mean any and all technical and non-technical information including but not limited to legal and non-legal opinions, financial details, patent, copyright, trade secret, and proprietary information, techniques, sketches, drawings, models, inventions, know-how, processes, apparatus, equipment, algorithms, software, software programs, software source documents, Application Program Interface (API), designs, drawings, sketches and formulae related to the products and services of Edgefx, and includes, without limitation, their respective information concerning development, design details and specifications, engineering, information and documentation.
- Governing Law: This contract shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and the courts of Hyderabad, India hall have exclusive and sole jurisdiction over this Agreement.
- Acceptance of a purchase order by Edgefx cannot be construed or implied to create an obligation on Edgefx’s part to accept, subsequent purchase orders for any of the goods and/or services.
- The prices of the Goods or Services are the current prices as displayed on the web site.
- However this price is inclusive of packaging and shipping and exclusive of other duties and taxes, insurance etc. Which may be charged as per the laws governing your country.
- Edgefx reserves the right to adjust the price at any time.
- For all international deliveries other than India the prices listed in USD in this website is applicable.
RISK AND PROPERTY
Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to Purchaser on delivery or, if the Purchaser fails to take delivery without good cause, at the time when delivery is tendered.
Title to and property in the Goods does not pass to the Purchaser until Edgefx has received full payment of the Price and all other sums due to Edgefx from the Purchaser.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Purchaser shall accept sole responsibility for and Edgefx shall not be liable for any use of the product purchased from Edgefx by the Purchaser, it’s agents and employees and the Purchaser shall hold Edgefx harmless and fully indemnified against any claims, costs, damages, loss and liabilities arising out of such use.
Edgefx is not liable to the Purchaser because of any representation, or any warranty (express or implied), condition or other term, or any duty in common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for : (a) any loss of profit, business contracts, opportunity, goodwill, revenue, anticipated savings, expenses, costs or similar loss; and/or (b) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage; and in the case of either paragraph (a) or (b) above whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, tort, or breach or statutory duty of Edgefx , arising out of or in connect with the Contract.
Any other liability of Edgefx to the Purchaser in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the contract is limited to the Price.
These Conditions and the documents referred to in them, set out the entire agreement between the Parties and supersede any prior written or oral agreement between them relating to the subject matter of the Contract and the Purchaser acknowledges that in entering into the Contract, it has not relied on any representation not expressly set out in the Contract.
- If any provision of these Conditions is held to be illegal, void or unenforceable the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Contract is not to be affected.
- Nothing in this contract excludes liability for fraud.
- No person (either legal or natural) who is not a Party has a right to enforce any term or condition of the Contract.
- All suspected fraud causes are handed directly to the relevant authorities without exception.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Delivery charges are applicable at actual cost to all orders unless picked up directly from one of our premises. Delivery occurs when the Goods are handed over to the Purchaser or carrier company or delivery representative. Delivery dates quoted are approximate only and Edgefx will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Goods.
If the Purchaser fails to take delivery of the Goods or fails to give adequate delivery instructions & it returns to Edgefx then Edgefx reserves rights to decide whether to resend parcel or not. Any claim by the Purchaser for non or incorrect delivery must be advised to Edgefx within 10 days of receipt of the goods.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with better experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and
- product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Send you Newsletter and offers from our network sites.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have enabled Google Remarking on our site and may use it to show relevant ads on Google Network.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe from email link and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Updates / Changes
Edgefx Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Plot No. 105, 3rd Floor,
Liberty Plaza, Himayath nagar,
Hyderabad – 500029,